sequential efi on 440?

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Fri Jan 30 05:37:37 GMT 1998

It's my understanding (and oh great one is going to correct me on this, I
can just feel it), that spark is used to control the idle as much as airflow
in the GM FI engines. I watched as the timing would jump around like mad.
Finally, that's what I learned.

I'm running a .440" in/ex 212/12 duration cam and the idle is steady with
tons of lope in my 2.8L V6. About 14 in of vacuum. Passes smog fine, but
raises the eyebrows of the inspector.

TK