sequential efi on 440?

Michael Baxter MBaxter at compuserve.com
Sat Jan 31 01:59:38 GMT 1998

Mike Williams <mvwilli1 at worldnet.att.net> writes:

>> I'm building a chrysler 440 for in my 4x4 picup and would like to use
sequential efi. I sent mail to Electromotive and Felpro.
<<

Mike, Last I heard Electro. was still working on their sequential box. I
have a sheet on the Fel-Pro (actually FP Products, division of Fel-Pro)
sequential box at home. It looks promising but, I would have a lot of
questions if I was considering one that aren't answered in their lit.

Anyone else with input on the new FP sequential ECU?

 -- Michael Baxter, MBaxter at Compuserve.com
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MBaxter
 From Reno, NV USA on 30-Jan-1998
 Desperately seeking '78-'79 Jeep J-20 axle cores complete w/ brakes!