CPI Swap Question..from TBI

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Wed Jul 1 17:53:38 GMT 1998

So...(BTW, Thanks for the info), are there any other tidbits you can
offer?

I just got  the CPI manifold with all the sensors yesterday and did a
preliminary check of compatibility. Like you said, I need a new TPS
connector, injector connector, and suprisingly, I need to hook up an IAT
sensor, and get a new EGR connector (since the CPI uses a different EGR
valve with feedback than the Astro TBI). Finally, I found I have to run
a relay to the air valve in the manifold...again no big deal, but now I
have to find a connector for the valve itself...oh joy. Do you have a
source on these connectors anywhere? I don't want to go through GM since
they charge $20+ *just* for connectors...grrrr...

Thanks!

Larry