88 Buick VIN 3 stalling, ECM?

Thomas Matthews Tmatthe1 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 3 14:37:41 GMT 1998

Lynn, have you tested the MAF? while it is idling, rap it firmly a
few times... if it stalls, it's bad... I've seen this many times.
Also TPS volts are a little low, might want to adjust TPS. Also
check fuel pressure at idle with vacuum line on and off, and I also
suspect a injector dripping... These engines are VERY, VERY nice
when running right...
IAT temp being high is likely heat soak of sensor.
Tom