Accel DFI Systems

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Sun Jul 5 15:04:32 GMT 1998

The July issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords has an article on the
accel dfi system.  Admitedly, it is geared a bit towards the 5.0 crowd,
but the info should be useful to all others, expecially the gm folks.
The good news for them is that the accel system was designed to work
with gm sensors from the start, so they have less of a hassle installing
one in their cars.  Above all, keep in mind there are two systems accel
sells, batch fire and sequential fire.  The sequential system (similar
to the factory sefi) is the more expensive.

Daniel