555 EFI again...

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Sun Jul 5 18:00:33 GMT 1998

Matt Beaubien wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I did some checking in the archives re:EFI_555 but was unable to find any
> actual circuits. A few people mentioned that they had built systems based
> around the 555 but their descriptions left this non-EE a little bit lost.
>
> Would anyone be willing to spend a few minutes

  ( try hours... :) )

> and (re)produce some viable
> circuits? MAP or MAF based is fine, although MAP may work a bit better for
> my application.

Matt,
I'm finished with the circuit and am working on the power supply.
Do you(or anyone else) know approximately how much current the
MAP sensor uses? It would also be nice to know the source resistance
of the MAP output voltage. My circuit has an input resistance of 330K.

Also, thanks to TK for his info.

 Walter