ZZ3 and TBI

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Sun Jul 5 18:05:04 GMT 1998

According to Lingemfelter, the pushrod guideplates in factory aluminum heads
only hold the pushrods during factory assembly.  Their slots are wide and
the plates are not hardened.  Also he is very clear in his opinion that
roller tips don't roll anyway so either use stock rockers or those with
roller fulcrums but not roller tips.  Factory rockers now have roller
fulcrums to reduce friction and oil requirements.
Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>