What SU stands for

Chris Morriss crsm at oroboros.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 17:48:30 GMT 1998

In message <359C9480.DEFE1A4 at post.almac.co.uk>, "Andrew W. Macfadyen"
<am018 at post.almac.co.uk> writes
>Lucas Aerospace make the control systems for the world finest aeroengines,
>Lucas don't make auto-electrics or wiring and haven't done so for many years
>they sold that part of the business to Magneti-Marelli   which is pity
>because have ever dealt with the electrics on a Fiat. Now if you want really
>bad electrics buy a French car.

Yep, quite right there Andy.  My Alpine GTA has a wire that changes its
colour five times at connectors when going from an engine sensor (at the
back) to the dashboard.  I much prefer the UK method of denoting the
function of a wire by its colour(s).
(I guess other countries have colour defined functionality of automotive
wiring as well......just not the French!)
--
Chris Morriss