Fake TP output

Wayne.MacDonald at zurich.com.au Wayne.MacDonald at zurich.com.au
Wed Jul 8 02:03:53 GMT 1998

>Is your TP sensor adjustable? On some cars the bolt holes are elongated to
>adjust it. Or, perhaps a new sensor would fix the problem.
The problem I have is with the range not the position, The ECU must be told
what the throttle shutoff position is, This is done with a tuning computer
plugged into the ecu, This tuning computer also displays what it thinks the
throttle % is for testing, On all the bikes I have seen this only reads
80-85% with the throttle wide open and I assume this will have a bearing on
the pulse width used as the system has no O2 sensor.

     Wayne.