What SU stands for

Andrew W. Macfadyen am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 08:37:22 GMT 1998

British cars changed to the european (German) wiring conventions, the first
to change was Ford   -- I hate it too. They did the same with threads, we
just got Unified threads standard on every make then they changed to metric
which wouldn't be so bad if it was true ISO metric but because of the Jap
influence you find odd pitches and hex sizes.