What SU stands for

Andrew W. Macfadyen am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 17:37:08 GMT 1998

If you use a switch for something other than its designed purpose  you will get trouble,
with heavy inductive loads such as starter solenoids you need the correct switch or the
contacts will weld togethet.  AC Delco  distributers ain't exactly quality items the
spindles tend to wander around a bit, which is perhaps why most GM Europe cars now use
mainly  Bosch electrics.