Fuel injector controller

Charles cmorris at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 8 21:56:32 GMT 1998

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 05:00:04 -0400, you wrote:

>From: Georg Lerm <georg at redxch.wcape.gov.za>
>
>Found this info some time ago.
>FUELINJ.ASM - Additional Injector Controller program
>Author: Charles E. Morris

	That's me! Hope it was of interest in S. Africa...

>Uses a 8748 micro for adding more fuel for turbo vehicles.
>Could be mofified to do almost anything.
>Uses Map Sensor and rpm.
>
>Calculates boost from a lookup table.

	Actually the boost is measured from the pressure sensor, and the
lookup table contains the injector duty-cycle values. Designed to kick
in at 8 psi (since my car maxed out at 8 psi stock).

	BTW I used a Needham PB-10 programmer to program the 8748. Easy
to use and fast.

>Schems and source code part of file, About 116kByte zipped.

	When I first posted this a couple of years ago, I received
several messages telling me that the schematic wouldn't print all the
way through. I know this is a problem on HP LaserJet 3 printers, but
not on the LaserJet 4.
	Unfortunately I no longer have access to the software I drew them
on, and it's a $800 program... if anyone can "unclog" the print file,
please let me know!

-Charles
'81 745i