Delco_Edit

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 8 23:06:25 GMT 1998

Ok here goes again,  When adding a conversion factor to the ecu file,
your choices are 0 for multiply and 1 for divide.  Well take knock
retard for example byte = (degrees*256)/45 .Therefore degrees =
(byte*45)/256.  Am I correct so far? Assuming so, can someone please
explain to me how to put that into the ecu file.  It seems I can do
either multiply or divide but not both.  Secondly when using delco edit
and pressing f and entering a conversion factor, after pressing enter I
never get any change in the data on the screen... Thanks for the help as
always, Jason Weir

--
Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
Fayetteville, North Carolina
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net