add_fuel_inj.zip

Christian Hack hack at uq.net.au
Thu Jul 9 04:40:01 GMT 1998

Howdy people

The extra fuel injector driver schematic is now available as a add_fuel_inj.pdf in the incoming directory.

Try:	ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming/add_fuel_inj.pdf

I figured a PDF was the best since I couldn't really get it as a GIF or JPEG.

Anyways, for those interested you can get a demo of the Eagle Schematic/PCB program from

http://www.cadsoft.de

It actually looks to be a pretty decent Schem/PCB editor, so check it out. It's only $49US too for a pretty
complete version I think.

CYA

BTW : 	Have any VL Turbo owners joined the group recently? If you don't know what a VL Turbo is then don't worry.
	Mail me if you have. I am currently dissecting the Nissan ECCS code for an automatic.

Christian Hack
christianh at edmi.com.au
EDMI Pty Ltd
Ph : (07) 3888 3066