3-wire O2 sensors

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 9 21:07:28 GMT 1998

o2 sensor is an o2 sensor....they allthe same...just follow the wiring
diagram...black is o2 output to computer....and varies between .1 and .9 volts
when in closed loop operation...when driving or ideling.....the heater is the
two white wires   one to ground and the other to the ignition hot +12 volts
this is a switched lead that goes dead with ign, sw. off....obviously....I used
a chrysler o2 sensor, it's about 30 bucks cheaper than the GM unit...from Bosch
i both cases....:=)))  GENE