SDS EM-2??????

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Sat Jul 11 22:48:46 GMT 1998

Bruce,

OK, lemme' set one up.  What if the car you want to work on doesn't
have the equivalent of delco_edit available?  In that case, getting
to the stage where you could actually try burning your own PROM's
would require dis-assembling the entire code, and then trying to
figure out what the heck it does.  Not an easy task for the DIY'er.
I'm thinking in particular about the ECU of an 87 RX-7, but there
must be huge numbers of cars out there with similar, L-Jet derived
EFI systems that would be in the same boat.

Zack