SDS EM-2? (Clarification)

Paul Ruschman prusch at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 11 23:45:06 GMT 1998

	Uh.... Not to familiar with altering the OEM ecm and how COMPLEX and time consuming it might be to match my mildly warmed over Chev 355 that currently runs a Holley 650 DBL pmpr. The SDS system looks rather easy to set up for just about any application and appears to be rather simple to adjust for future modifications.
	I also feel that my original intent was missed all together.
	"I" do not want to hash out the "OEM vs. everything else" debate. That is another post all together. My original intent was to find out from those in the know about options with the SDS unit or an equivalent stand alone EFI system that I could have running in a couple of hours and almost perfectly tuned in a  weekend, make adjustments in "real time" as this seems like the best way to tune.
	This particular project is meant to be a simple bolt on, minor tune, and enjoy system. If someone would like to take the time and burn proms for me as well as do all this tuning, and not put a "HEX" on my engine, (sad attempt at humor, sorry) I would be more than glad to hand over the keys, as long as I get my car back, running well, in less than 2 weeks.

		Thanks,

		BRAAP