EGOR -> UEGO

rotary at mediaone.net rotary at mediaone.net
Sun Jul 12 03:24:03 GMT 1998

Gentlemen,

As a parasitic lurker, I had been waiting to see if EGOR would come to fruition,
but it now appears that it has died on the proverbial development vine.  Since I
have committed myself to acquiring an accurate AF meter, I am back in the hunt
for the best available options.  So my question is what are the options with
regards to AF meters?

To provide a limiting (financial) boundary, Motec is out just on the
multiplicity of it's cost in comparison to other meter.  But what are some of
the other units available, and what are there cost?  Will it be possible to get
a meter in the $1000 (US) range? If so, is there any corporate/List knowledge on
the advantages/disadvantages of some of the unit?

OK, for an "Information Check-valve," I don't want to wear out my welcome...

Flyin and Racin Rotary Beasts,
Carlos "Julio" Iglesias (http://julio.simplenet.com/rx-7_37.htm)
RX-7 Club of Florida (http://www.rx-7fl.org/)