EGOR -> UEGO

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Mon Jul 13 02:31:03 GMT 1998

I have not seen posts of Egor  progress either and hope someone picks up the
ball or at least gives updates on this site. If it is being done off this site
with a select few that is ok just tell the group . As far as where you can find
information on commercial units look in the Archives and you will find every
thing on prices and how they work.

Have a great week

Steve