EGOR -> UEGO [long drivel] drivel edited

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 13 13:54:08 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: rotary at mediaone.net <rotary at mediaone.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, July 13, 1998 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: EGOR -> UEGO [long drivel]

Nothing I said was out of righteousness, just good manners.

Nothing I said was an attack.

If you make a statement, that I take issue with, I will comment.

Last related mention of EGOR, was 6/26 with all the legalise.

>To the rest of the List, I apologize for the diatribe; I couldn't send it
>privately for lack of an address.

Couldn't, interesting choice of words.   You couldn't find my address?.
Now that truely is a mystery.

I challenge anybody with my name on their
>napalm ordance to target me privately at (rotary at mediaone.net) thereby
keeping
>it off the List.
 My Aramid suit is one, and the Halon systems are enregized...

>This is my last post this subject
>
>Flyin and Racin Rotary Beasts,
>Carlos "Julio" Iglesias (http://julio.simplenet.com/rx-7_37.htm)
>RX-7 Club of Florida (http://www.rx-7fl.org/)