your mail

Rei rei at hp-planet.com
Tue Jul 14 01:19:56 GMT 1998

Don't mean to ruin your excitement, but IBM (and others) have
been making machines of this sort for at least 2 years now...
We like to call them "network computers"

Btw I think you mean StrongARM cpu ("Advanced RISC Machine")
Very low power-usage, it's a nice architecture.

I agree, it would seem to be quite the platform for
building completely custom ECU...

--
Rei
96 VTEC; Member No.190, Honda Prelude Fan Club