Fw: Burners Erasers Late breaking news

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 14 22:50:58 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Skinner <drews at texas.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Burners Erasers Late breaking news

>Is there a machine that both erases and burns PROMs?

If there is I haven't seen it.  One is like 100, and the other 40, so
personnally I rather have one fail and replace cheap rather than
have to buy a whole new unit at even a 140.

 Or do I need both
>pieces of equipment?

That's the route I'd reccommend.

 Also where can a person buy extra chips, both the chip
>and carrier(calpak?) that plugs into the ecm?

If your talking about the 24 pin prom in the black holder for like in a
1227747 there is/was some recent talk about another group buy,
If talking about a memcal with the 28 pin, and under a long blue
cover the memcal is gm only
 Is it a GM only thing or are
>these standard modules used in other industries?

Robinson-Nugget is the manufacturer, but sells in lots of 5000, and
never gave me a straight answer on that,  Larry Fisher used to sell
the carriers in any lot size.

 Only been on this list
>about two weeks and I've already learned TONS, thanks for the great info
>Bruce!
>
>Drew Skinner

Thanks
Bruce