400 chevy injectors

TWong29770 at aol.com TWong29770 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 23:47:36 GMT 1998

Robert,

You can use the Ford Motorsport 24lb/hr injectors or some Lucas 30lb/hr units.
They are about $200 bucks per set of eight available from Summit Racing.  The
Lucas units are much more money, at about $45  per injector.  Basically they
are Bosch injectors, and we have had very good luck using them as general
replacements in many GM cars and trucks.  When you see a GM replacement set
going for over $600 and up direct from GM I can very well understand why
people at the dealers cringe when the hear that!

The Ford units are available in 19, 20, 24 and 36lb/hr units.

Tom Wong