EGOR Status (well, not really, but the questions were also a ruse)

Scott Schaaf SSchaaf at ERINet.com
Thu Jul 16 01:54:40 GMT 1998

Hey Gar,
	Back the Fu&* off !!!   I thought you had alot of good to say,  I read
alot of your mail,  and alot of it made sense.   HOWEVER, if this is SUCH a
'JUNK LIST' to you,  WHY the HELL do you waste your time with us  'low life
shit' ???  I hope the end of this message, "To the rest of you pukes on the
list: Hasta la vista, baby. ", means you will take your childish shi# off
this list for good.   If you can't except us peons questions, and if you're
THAT fuc*ing good,  Go somewhere else,  I have heard enough.

I don't need a response for you, ALL MIGHTY BRAIN GOD,  so just go
somewhere else and bitch at them, some.  GOD HELP US ALL, should you need
to spill anymore crap.  (And, NO, I don't speak for someone else, because I
can stand up for myself to childish crap,  I HAVE grown up..)

					Scott...
----------
> From: garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: EGOR Status (well, not really, but the questions were also a
ruse)
> Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 11:10 PM
>
> Well, well, I take a week's break from the bullshit, and another week
> away at a eXperimental Aviation Airshow, and I return to find this
> thread on EGOR:
>

> [parasitic rotary lurker unburdens himself...]
>
> >From: rotary at mediaone.net
> >Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 23:20:48 -0400
> >Subject: EGOR -> UEGO
> >As a parasitic lurker, I had been waiting to see if EGOR would come to
fruition,
> >but it now appears that it has died on the proverbial development vine.
>

> [Then Dr. Pelican responds ...]
>
> >From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
> >Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 00:54:19 -0400
> >Subject: Re: EGOR -> UEGO
> >
> >What a cheap shot from someone with no interest to support the list.
> >It's this type of attitude IMHO that just sucks the life out of
projects.
> >If your gonna lurk fine, but, don't go out of your way to be rude, when
> >you do type, asking for help.
> >  I think you owe the "guy" an apology, and just so you don't feel
alone,
> >several others also owe him an apology, IMHO.
>

> [then RPL objects to being "terribly misunderstood" ...]
>
> >From: rotary at mediaone.net
> >Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 01:05:09 -0400
> >Subject: Re: EGOR -> UEGO
> >
> >Hey Bruce, et al,
> >Please help me understand at which point in my original post I took a
"cheap
> >shot?"
> >If your contention with my post is related to the fact that I
> >stated that EGOR "appears that it has died on the proverbial development
vine,"
> >please help me understand how else someone (ie DIY_EFI subscriber) is
supposed
> >interpret the lack of (subscriber accessable) progress on the project
over the
> >last month to month and a half.
> >under what dynamic did my post "suck
> >the life," out of the project?  Was it the fact that I had the arrogance
> >imply its perceive demise?
> >But
> >I certainly will not stand (or sit as the case may be)-by while some
> >self-appointed false prohet of the Internet proclaims edict of the
righteousness
> >(In His Humble Opinion) with regards to who among the collective (List)
flock is
> >worthy of annointment (apologies), and who are to be excommunicated.
Perhaps it