CDI and programmable Ignition in Oz

Mike Ayres mcayres at mcmsys.com
Thu Jul 16 12:49:05 GMT 1998

Noticed your post on the DIY news group. I am looking for a cdi for my dual
point honda. Is the kit you refered to in AUS a true cdi or is it a
programable electronic points kit? Would like to get it to fire both sets
of points with the same kit. Any info would be appreciated. Also looking
into a fuel injection system for same bike.