Source for efi harness componants

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Jul 16 17:11:45 GMT 1998

-> If one wanted to construct new efi harness's from scratch, who would
-> be a good source for ecu connectors, weather tight injector and
-> sensor connectors, special wire crimpers, etc..

 For GM stuff, the dealer carries replacement pigtails with all the
proper connectors, except possibly the ECU connector.  One of those
could be finagled from a scrapyard if needed.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?