Wide range A/F sensor and meter found on web

AL8001 at aol.com AL8001 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 22:08:38 GMT 1998

http://www.fueltronics.com.au/prod03.htm

Don't know if this has made it's way to this list.  The price is $ 1450.00
australian dollars.  ( Any one know the exchange rate? )  They claim a 10:1 --
20:1 sensing range.  If making one on our own is as difficult as it seems_and
_ this thing actually works, IT bight be worth the price for the super serious
tuner.

For a home built wide range A/F meter. What if we used the wide range sensor (
NTK?  Honda ?)  and the ECM from the car?   Hopefully there is a
frequency/voltage that can be taped into.