EGAR, IAN, 1A1, 8A8

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 19 22:38:16 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> As I read Gar's last posting he's gone, and with all the people asking
> almost daily about "his" projects, I was curious if any one was doing
> parrarell work.

No, I've been plugging away at a PIC-based ECU for quite a while -
More recently at analog EFI too - Nice change of pace from wrassling
with floating point routines, and the same set of inputs, so one
sometimes illuminates the other.

> I'd like to see EGOR finished,  and that seems like one that might work.

Yup. Needs to happen. Don't know if I can do it. Am gonna find out.

> Also, don't try to lead a thread about it.

Tell me about it. Help gratefully accepted, criticism carefully
considered, and peckerheads ignored. Your choice.

BTW, I'm still laughing about the germans & the weather radar ...
Gut gemacht!

Regards, Jack