Contactless Torque measurement (Was: loadmeasurement)

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 28 14:34:22 GMT 1998

Isn't timing built into the cal-map...and the knock sensor takes it out if it is
unwanted?  higher octane gas won't help beyond a certain point depending on
engine design...and lower octane may knock...sometimes, but that is what the
knock sensor is for.....the way I see it this is easily calculated in the
computor....GENE