Benching Ecms

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jul 30 03:06:18 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: goflo at pacbell.net <goflo at pacbell.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: Benching Ecms

Slowly I'm starting to get this,

How can one tell what a devise can source?.

I got such cunfusin measurements from a MAP I broke it apart,
and found some dodads in it so it wasn't a resistive devise.  But,
the TPS was and as I recall had like 6K resistance, so I used a 5K
pot.  If I do the same with 1K+5K, and 10K+50K and get the same
outputs would using the higher be better?.
TIA
Bruce