Clear Flood Mode

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 31 15:12:31 GMT 1998

This problem, when did it start?........
If it has all along, then look at the installation.  Be sure nothing shares
the MAP ground.
  How is the fuel pump wired.  Just a toggle or did ya use the relay,
and oil pressure switch?.
  If it started after you started writting bins for it you stepped on some
thing ya shouldn't have.
  If it is something that just started since you started writting bin.s,
send me a copy e-mail, and I'll take a "glance" at it.
  Have you looked to see if an injector is dripping right when ya
turn the motor off?.
Cheers
Bruce    nacelp at bright.net
              Staff is still hiding, bench ecm ain't let the smoke out yet,
              and their really worried about supplying power to two ecms
              atta time.  Two members have also expressed interests in
              joining the legal profession..........