Clear Flood Mode

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 31 16:13:55 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> This problem, when did it start?........

it did it with both the chip that I had and the one you sent me, oh yeah
I will send that one back to you shortly

> If it has all along, then look at the installation.  Be sure nothing
> shares
> the MAP ground.

that might be the problem, I think when I did the installation I
combined a couple of grounds...but why would sharing grounds cause a
problem?  Map ground is A11 at the ECM.... Just curious what other
problems would that cause?

>   How is the fuel pump wired.  Just a toggle or did ya use the relay,
> and oil pressure switch?.

With a relay but no oil pressure switch

>   If it started after you started writting bins for it you stepped on
> some
> thing ya shouldn't have.
>   If it is something that just started since you started writting
> bin.s,
> send me a copy e-mail, and I'll take a "glance" at it.

its been doing it all along, not everytime just once in a while

>   Have you looked to see if an injector is dripping right when ya
> turn the motor off?.

no dripping at all..  thanks for bailing me out again.... Jason

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net