Benching ecms

T Hergen thergen at svn.net
Fri Jul 31 21:43:27 GMT 1998

Congrats on the achievment Bruce.

Does anyone know if the 165/808 or 730 ecms are the type that switch in a
different pullup on the CTS (maybe IAT as well)?  If this is the case, the
use of the 5k pot (one end tied to +5 and the other to gnd) may not be the
best choice for the CTS & IAT. Something that more closely resembles the
temp sensor operation may work better (pulldown to ground).  I can go into
more detail if it turns out it's relevant.

Thanks,
Tom