Acoustic Knock

Silicon Challenged expert_not at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:01:15 GMT 1998

Thanks, but someone civil sent me the information privately.  I guess
that now all of us must become look up experts to satisfy the ego of the
haughty few and save the bandwidth for their precious project. I can
live with that.  Consider me spanked for thinking that maybe someone
might have had the information handy and perhaps other information or
experience that may be of use or that someone else might have an
interest in it.  And heavens forbid, that I was under the mistaken
impression that this list might be for sharing information and not for
twenty questions, "left as an excercise for the student" scholarly one
upsmanship ego trips or lectures from students.  Your elequant
correction is duely noted.

Did you ever read in your book learning, that the GM acoustic sensor
actually WORKS and that perhaps the engine I am adapting it to might be
close enough so that all I might want to do is see if there is a way to
improve the performance and maybe push the envelope a little?

Ah, its not worth it.  Thanks again for nothing.  And I'll try in the
future to respect your sensitivities