Gasoline Density

Silicon Challenged expert_not at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:19:20 GMT 1998

Because the octane density question relationships is pure guess work, so
far, and to avoid a long "wasted bandwidth" discussion - may I suggest
that all parties check out the exhaustive gasoline FAQ written by Bruce
Hamilton, a high fangled muckie muck with an oil company who might
actually know what he's talking about.

http://www.cs.ruu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/autos/gasoline-faq/part1.html

P.S.  I put the url in for the search engined challenged - don't let it
happen again.  You must learn to look things up yourself.

Habeneros - not just for breakfast anymore!!