No Knock Content

Search_Engine Challenged expert_not at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 07:32:52 GMT 1998

An associate of mine is putting together a Bosch CIS conversion for a
vehicle.  We intend to add some electronic feedback to "EFI" trim it in.
As this design decision has already been made - cast in concrete even,
no alternatives are solicited.  Thanks anyway for the thoughts.

For the search engine challenged - please check this site out.

http://www.auto-amd.com/star.html#NEW!

Would anyone with EXPERIENCE on CIS systems care to comment on this - on
whether it works, heard of them before or whatever. If this works what
we would like to consider if it is worth directly purchasing or perhaps
to possibly duplicate this or do something like it using the Lamda Valve
made for CIS and something like a stamp or pic computer.

Sort of a cheap, easy working fuel injection system that can be
electronically tweaked into fine tune. Let the mechanical do the work
and the electronics do the thinking.

If you are low on flame block SPF-1000, feel free to respond by private
E-mail.

Thanks in advance to all the civil responses to help us accomplish this.

Habeneros - not just for breakfast anymore!!