Australian CDI kits READ THIS

Graham, Peter Peter.Graham at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Jun 2 07:52:54 GMT 1998

Hi all,

There is no CDI kit in the June 98 edition of Silicon Chip. There is
however a rehash of the high energy electronic ignition system
originally from May 88 that uses the MC3334P chip and switches via an
MJH10012 transistor. The new design allows you to put a trigger in from
dual points, hall effect or reluctor and also has a tach signal.

I have the article at work if anyone wants further info.

Peter G.