Coils for Ion

Mike Morrin mikem at southern.co.nz
Tue Jun 2 08:02:43 GMT 1998

At 12:30 1/06/98 -0700, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:

>I've just about
>given up hope of finding a "normal", single tower coil,

Have you asked any coil manufacturers?

try:

Marshall Electric Corporation, Rochester IN
800 746 4367

or

Andover Inc, Lafayette IN
317 447 1157

These outfits both manufature a wide range of ignition coils, maybe they
already have one with isolate secondary, or maybe you can convince them to
bring the wire out specially.  Might be too rich for your blood though...

I would call myself, but I am not even in the same continent.  I might look
for some asian sources if I can find the right business directories.

regards,

Mike Morrin