Hilborn stuff for sale

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Jun 4 01:33:06 GMT 1998

-> expensive. But if you want something to make you feel Kinsler's
-> prices aren't bad, get the catalog from Hilborn themselves. Whew,
-> cover is that the manifold sells for over $2K (and the ram tubes are
-> extra B)!

 If anyone is interested, I have a big pile of *new* Hilborn bits, some
of them still in the original packing.  Fuel pump, barrel valve, two
sets of nozzles, hoses, Gilmer belt, drive spud, brackets, shutoff
valve, stacks... everything except the manifold itself, which I'm using
for something else.  I'd be happy to make someone a nice deal on all
that stuff.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?