MAF references

MAF Attack expert_not at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:34:27 GMT 1998

Whilst I were exploring me local pick u part, I experienced a moment of
great light ( when that cyl head hit my gout inflamed foot ) and have
developed an interest in Factory MAFs.  What I am looking for is a
pointer to information on Air Flow to Frequency MAFS used by GM on some
of its engines.  Would like references to learn more, in particular the
shape of the calibration slope.

I know that some of this has been covered, but not having a lifetime to
dig thru the list archives, any CIVIL information, public or private
would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance

Habeneros - not just for breakfast anymore!!