Chevy flywheels - concluded

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Fri Jun 5 17:32:44 GMT 1998

Thought of that, luckily I now have a company car, so this one is only really
driven on race days and weekend nights.  I had to upgrade the clutch linkages
when I started anyway.  It was originally linkages, but these hit the
extractors, so I went to cable, but wasn't happy.  So now its hydraulic, much
better.  I think the clutch guys aim was to make me a solid clutch plate (no
springs) and the 3900lb pressure plate, which was why he asked if a bit of
shaking on take off would be OK.

Anyway, going to drop all the bits of today, so I can get it back by next
Friday for a weekend fitting.  It'll be interesting.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au

On Thursday, 28 May, 1998 9:20 PM, kenkelly at lucent.com