Coils for ION ...use regular coils?

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Fri Jun 5 17:32:49 GMT 1998

Mabye we can track down Rob with a bit of combined effort.  He originally
worked for AEMS while doing his PHd (wrote the software for the Wolf efi
systems, he also still has his web page up and running but it has not been
updated for years).  After that he got married and got a job at Tickford.  Lost
contact with him after he finished his PHd, didn't have an email address.

If anyone has a mate at Tickford get them to check if he's still there, hell if
the police can find missing persons, we should be able to as well.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au

On Saturday, 30 May, 1998 12:48 PM, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com