EGR valve

Vladan T vladant at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:47:05 GMT 1998

Hello Everyone,

I found out about your group from a fellow car owner on the
modern at jag-lovers.org list.  We mostly discuss 88-94 Jaguar XJ6 issues.

One of the things which have come up is the EGR valve for the Jaguar
engine.  The part is made by Rochester / GM which I think is also Delco.
I found the following part numbers on it:

DHZ 17089090
203 32N

The Delco customer service people have no record of this part number,
but the number format seems OK to them.  It would be really nice if it
turned out that the same valve is used on a huge number of GM cars,
perhaps with an alternate number.

Can anyone suggest a way of crossing this number to a common GM part
no.?  The Jaguar also uses an ignition amplifier from Delco, but no one
knows if it's a part used on GM cars.

Thanks for all suggestions!

Vladan