couple of questions

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 9 02:44:47 GMT 1998

I have been going through the archives and all the txt and readme files
on the FTP server, I have just a few questions? Is anyone using the
Diacom software, I am looking for the cable from ALDL to the parallel
port or a schematic for one.  My second question deals with the spark
advance table,  the table is a 17x12 (rpm vs. load)  the rpm values go
from 400 to 4800 but what I dont understand are the load values. they go
from 32 to 208 what do those values stand for, it isnt %, Thanks in
advance, Jason Weir - mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net