ALDL Cable stuff...

Christopher Bruno bruno at ICD.Teradyne.COM
Wed Jun 10 02:48:34 GMT 1998

Hello All,
	Some of you may remember me, I was on the list
a few months ago trying to scrounge from the overwhelming
collective knowledge from the group after I salvaged a TPI
from an '85 IROC at the junkyard.  I logged off the list
for a few months as I did not have the time to attempt to
install the new intake on my 350 smallblock in my S-10 Blazer.
	Well, over the last few weeks I have arduously installed
the complete system (trying to make it look as stock as possible)
and finally tried to start it the other day.  To my absolute
astonishment, it started and ran, got into closed loop operation.
I shut down, checked the codes and Viola! - There weren't any!
	So, now I want to check the tuning of everything and
perhaps burn a new PROM for it after I can drive it (I still
need to duct the airbox before I can drive it) and test it
and I see an interesting (cough - cough) piece of software on the
/incoming server....  Anyways, I researched the archives and
then saw a few new messages and I thought I would point to this
address for those that may not have found it yet (you will know
what I am referring to when you see it):

http://www.coil.com/~apollo

I have not tried this but thought others might be interested.
If anybody would like to contribute any comments on this feel
free.  Please remember, though, I am NOT advocating anything.
(I'm an engineer but it is amazing how political an e-mail can
be by leaving out a handful of choice words).

-Chris