Injector cleaner/flow bench

Michael McBroom bodhi at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 10 15:40:37 GMT 1998

Jon,

Jon wrote:

> The first and only issue of Performance Engineering (John De Armond owes
> me a subscription refund), which bore the same graphic as the dyi-efi,
> had what appeared to be complete plans for such a injector testing
> device. It is pc based but I'm guessing someone handy with micros would
> be able to make it stand alone and not fry your pentium. TVR Jon

Since this publication is defunct, are there copyright issues that must
continue to be observed, or can this information now be circulated
freely?  I, for one, would love to get ahold of a copy of this set of
plans, but do not especially look forward to trying to track down the
only issue.

--
Best,

Michael McBroom