Injector cleaner/flow bench

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 10 15:50:01 GMT 1998

From: Jon <jona at earthworld.com>
Subject: Re: Injector cleaner/flow bench

>The first and only issue of Performance Engineering (John De Armond owes
>me a subscription refund),

I'm not gonna hash over a rumor, but if true, don't hold the bucks against
John,  if it's that important to you to raise an old issue in
a public forum like this, send me your address, and I'll make good
on it.    I'd talked to John and he didn't strike me as the kind to
screw anyone.
  Life takes many turns, and would suggest that everyone gets over
some of their righteousness........
  No I'm not gonna make up for anyone else's lose.   SORRY for
getting so far afield from DIY_EFI...........
Cheers
Bruce