Injector cleaner/flow bench

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 10 17:01:05 GMT 1998

From: Michael McBroom <bodhi at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Injector cleaner/flow bench

Since this publication is defunct, are there copyright issues that must
>continue to be observed, or can this information now be circulated
>freely?  I, for one, would love to get ahold of a copy of this set of
>plans, but do not especially look forward to trying to track down the
>only issue.
>Best,
>Michael McBroom

I have a copy and it wasn't rocket science, used a knock sensor, and
software for measuring lag time etc.  The BBS site has closed to the
best of my knowledge, where the software was.  Also needed a scope to make
use of all it's features.
  The archives have a schematic, was late last year for pulsing an
injector on.
Cheers
Bruce