EGO Output

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Fri Jun 12 09:08:20 GMT 1998

Hi Wayne

Well a bit of filtering as the pink book is ok..

Using one of the O2 sensor chips available will help
to prevent voltage differentials from blowing the A/D.

Generally O2 is amplified by 5 to take full advantage of
A/D resolution.

yup you gotta look after overflow ie the counter is
free running and think when it reaches ffff

I posted an example a while back how to handle this
so look in the archives

gl with project:peter