Reference suggestions

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 15 02:52:11 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Reference suggestions

>I am a new subscriber to this list. In an effort to become as versed in
>engine control management as possible, I was wondering if anyone had
recommendations for good references/primers.

>I am an engineer and have two vehicles:  A GM truck with a 4.3L V6 (runs
fine, would like some more push in the prop shaft)

If this happens to be a 87-91 with a 1227747 ecm be sure to search
the archives for programming 101, and tune-up fuel maps timing
tables.

>Thank you in advance for your input.
>Adam Farnham

And a warm welcome from CSH,HQ (you'll figure that out in time)
Cheers
Bruce